Monday, July 19, 2010

Didi remembered...


For us she was the grand old lady of the field and one of the originals. She made quite a partnership with Saatchi and the pair of them always had time for a bit of fuss whenever we met them. Didi was expecially affectionate and I will miss the way she always made the big effort to get over to see me for a bit of a tummy rub right up until her final days. At these sad times we can't help but analyse the unique relationships we are lucky enough to have with our own dogs and love Archie as I do, there'll always be a special place in my thoughts for dear Didi. You had a good one there Lynn. Gone but far from forgotten...

3 comments:

lynn 3 dogs said...

Hi Anth..thank you so much for your lovely tribute to Didi.....Nick also! So sadly missed. The boys are being ultra good!!!! Long may it last,( Finn even was nice to Kobe!) as the dynamics of this household have changed a notch! I must now try and change my id to Lynn 2 dogs...I also wish to thank everyone for their kindness and sympathy.. Lynn

Sarah/Cadbury said...

No no no Lynn, stay as lynn 3 dogs..thats who you are!!x

lynn 3 dogs said...

Sarah...rest assured, I won't be changing name, cos I don't seem to be able to! Ha Ha So, 3 dogs it is !!!x