Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Beyond the blog...

Those of us involved in this blog obviously have a lot in common. Whether you read it, write on it or just look at the pictures on it, there is obviously something on here that you think is worth pointing your web browser at every now and again! With this in mind, I just thought I'd mention that one or two of our dogs are capturing the hearts of fellow dog lovers way, way, way beyond the fields of Castle Walk! Obviously, all of the images I take are available for anyone to see via Flickr, but what I have started to do recently is add some of my favourite images to other groups, or in several cases, other people have seen photos they like and have actually invited me to join their groups. Through doing this I am seeing a lot more great examples of dog photography, and if this is your thing, then next time you browse some of the blog photos, have a quick look at some of the groups they are part of and then you too can enjoy many more examples of wonderful shots of wonderful hounds! You can also comment on any of the shots or post your own pics for others to enjoy. P.S. Archie's carpal pad is granulating nicely and he should be 100% in about a week if he does as the vet told him... P.P.S. Kobe's picture is the one I've chosen to accompany this post as at the moment he is Top of the Pops as far as "the most viewed" is concerned! Gold disc to be presented shortly...

No comments: