Friday, August 13, 2010

Great photo

I just want to thank Anth for the fantastic pictures he has taken of all the dogs. A special thanks for the one you gave me of Swiss. I have already confessed to him that I copy the pics and show them to people obviously when they see the water mark I am not able to get away with taken the credit for shooting them. Kobe is now 100% after being neuted (I suppose 98% with his missing bits) . I did say I would do a post about one of our conversation on the field which is "Cosmetic surgery for dogs? Thanks to fake testicles for animals, owners can neuter their pets but make sure they still look "intact." Fortunately for you lot I have not got around to doing it.

1 comment:

Anth said...

You're welcome Allison! I would love to get Swiss up on the blog so those who were not lucky enough to meet him can see how handsome he was. Can't do this at the moment as there's a problem with the file but I'll keep trying!