Friday, August 13, 2010

To watermark or not to watermark?

With Archie on lead-only exercise, there have hardly been any opportunities to take photos recently and I miss that. It's all I can do to keep him calm on the lead as he's so desperate to get involved with his mates and their games! Something's got to give, so I haven't bothered bringing my camera on walks since he got his injury. Fingers-crossed, however, things will be back to normal sooner rather than later. As I write he's going crazy at the flower show fireworks, so he's still his usual self in some ways at least.
It's great to know that the images are appreciated and the whole watermarking thing is just standard practice for a lot of pictures that go on an online journey of one sort or another. I do keep copies of all of the originals (without watermarks) and if you, like Allison, would like a copy of any photographs just let me know and I can e-mail you high resolution j-pegs. The files are quite big, but this means that the majority of them will easily print up to A3 or even larger. My e-mail is hudsonaj@yahoo.com or you can click on the contact link on the list of followers below. Failing that, just mention it next time I see you on the walk. Have a good weekend.

No comments: