Friday, October 29, 2010

Winter starts here...


I suppose there's always tomorrow night, but for some reason Saturdays are never quite like weekdays! This means tonight could be the last time we all have the chance to get together for a while. I thought I'd post a little picture of one of Lynn's boys (I think it's Zak) in the fading evening light, as we all get ready for a long dark winter. I'd like to think there will continue to be good-sized gatherings on Saturday mornings, weekends and the odd Wednesday afternoon, but if we don't see some of you for a while, stay warm, and myself and Archie the sheriff will catch up with you sometime next year! Hopefully between us all, we can keep the blog ticking over and keep communicating virtually, throughout the Winter months. All the best everyone! (...and put off buying a 2011 calendar for as long as you can, because I might do something with some photos!)

1 comment:

Sarah/Cadbury said...

can I please be first on the list for whatever the something is!