Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to School...


Is it just me or has it gone very Autumnal all of a sudden? Weather has been a major talking point on the field over the last couple of days and the wind, rain and low light has made photographing our beloved animals all the more difficult lately, hence the lack of new images. That said, I have got a few to add to the slideshow, so keep your eyes peeled for new photos of old dogs plus the odd new arrival! It's been nice to catch up with people after a couple of weeks away and as the nights draw in it has struck me that this little blog could really come into its own during the dark Winter months. I know that myself and Archie will not be able to get down to the field as often as we would like but hopefully we'll still be able to stay in touch with what's going on via the odd post from those of you at the heart of the action. Come on! Don't be shy. Pop a little note on here every now and again. As you may have noticed the layout of the blog has changed slightly. All of the same content remains, plus a little more, so I hope you approve. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas just let us know. P.S. The menacing-looking individual on the right is definitely NOT a new face in the Castle Walk cast of characters, just in case you were worried. I just thought I'd share this as it was the closest thing to a dog I photographed while I was away...

No comments: