Monday, September 13, 2010

Have Your Say!


It's been a great couple of days on the field for myself and Archie as there have been some good gatherings and yet more new faces. Plenty of mud flying between and Archie, Ollie, Rafa and special returning guest star Inca as they had a lot of fun down by the river yesterday morning! It's also great to see Jo / Polly adding a post to the blog and I hope this is the first of many.

I thought I'd post tonight with more details of something some of us were chatting about earlier. At 4pm tomorrow at Castlewalk Park (I assume that means 'our' field) our local policing team is holding a PACT surgery which gives everyone a chance to let them know what we would like them to deal with. We had a flyer through the door but I don't think everyone else did. Unfortunately we probably won't be able to make it but I know that there are plenty amongst us who really care about what goes on over the field, so if you are able to get down around 4, this could be a good opportunity to have your say. For more information you can contact Column and Underdale Local Policing Team on 0300 3333000 ext:5790

Last thing from me tonight... if you haven't met her already she's another new face and another new pup. The list of breeds on the walk / blog just keeps on growing with Lola, our first Bulldog. What a beauty! This is her portrait but have a look at another shot I got of her tonight in my Flickr album (link above). I'm even more pleased with that one!

No comments: