Monday, June 28, 2010

Messing about on the river...


All of this hot weather has unsurprisingly led to some fun and games down by the river and it seems that Archie's rather unorthodox swimming technique has caused alarm on more than one occasion. Now those of you familiar with his, 'style' know that although he is quite a good swimmer and thoroughly enjoys his time in the water, he does get carried away sometimes and to the untrained eye, can often appear to be in quite a bit of trouble... Do not be alarmed is all I can say, and do as I do and let him get on with it. Down by the water's edge is a great place to be lately and if you have a look at some of the new photos I've just added you can see a little more of what's been going on, not to mention one or two additions to the cast of characters. I have at last managed to catch up with several dogs who have been on the Walk for a while and they feature, along with one or two new characters and one incredibly fluffy German Shepherd! Hope you're all well and look forward to one or two more posts on the blog, now that we're out of the World Cup! I know I will try a bit harder over the next few weeks and maybe see one or two of you on the morning shift now that the end of term has arrived.

2 comments:

Sarawsmith said...

Oh no that looks like Buff about to land on poor archie's head - I don't think that was the case?? Poor archie!

Anth said...

Relax Sara! She missed Archie by quite a way and ended up in Castlefields somewhere I think...