Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Time to blog...


... or lack of it to be precise, you see I've been working in Worcestershire for the last week with early starts and late finishes, not getting home till after 10p.m. I have to say, returning to work after two months 'resting' has been quite a shock to the system for me, not only do I feel permanently knackered, but my David Dickinson tan has already faded to a paler shade of Edmonds.

So it was great to take the night off tonight and head down the field with Lily to catch up on all the gossip and see a few familiar faces, including Anth and Archie, who inevitably ended up persuading us to blow the froth off a couple of pints in the D & P, most enjoyable, but you boys really are a bad influence! However, you do snap a good photo Anth, and the new action shot additions to the gallery are absolutely fantastic, worth closer inspection if you haven't already done so.

I hope you all saw Chandi the dancing dog on Britains got talent tonight, this too is well worth a look. Now I'm not normally a fan of this sort of genre, but when you realise that Chandi, an adorable Collie type, was a rescue dog, and at 12 years old is now putting in the performance of her life, you can't help but be moved by the whole thing. You can judge for yourselves by checking out the footage in the video clips section of the blog.

No comments: