Sunday, May 16, 2010

Adorable black Lab pups looking for homes...


Every morning Archie runs out with two of the most beautiful gundogs, I've ever seen. No offence to all of the beautiful black Labs on the walk (and let's face it, there are quite a few!), but these are two stunning bitches and one of them has recently had a litter of six adorable puppies. The parents are both excellent pedigree, working dogs and their owner is very keen that they all go to "dog people". Obviously that's you, and so I mentioned our little blogging project and he has given me permission to bring them to your attention. I took these shots last week and most of my lunchtimes are now spent in the company of this lovely litter. Archie doesn't know quite what to make of them yet, but like I said, he has a wonderful relationship with the mother and and she is of a fine temperament. Should any of you out there be interested in an addition to your family, then please let me know and I can pass your details to the owner and take it from there. The puppies were born on Easter Sunday and will be ready at the end of this month. There is obviously interest from the shooting community, and if I wasn't such a 'Collie man' I'd definitely have one! As far as money is concerned, the owner is asking £350 for the bitches and £300 for the dogs. Just let me know if you're interested and we'll take it from there.

No comments: