Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lynn/Sophie

Hello Furry Friends & Owners!
Firstly thankyou lots & lots for throwing the ball Nick I loved it & it was also nice to see Katie & my mate Lily even if i was chasing the ball.Kobe looked well after her operation & appeared none the worse at all but full of it,great but i had to let her know who's boss at one stage Kids!! I do like her though, so what is everyone else up to?
It's been abit busy at home what with a Pidgeon down the chimney,mom & dad would not let me at it-totally unfair don't you think mates? It was still alive 24hrs later & made a huge mess i was looking forward to a pidgeon supper!!!
Dad's been gardening and the greenhouse is full of flowering plants and veg for the allotment talking of which I've just had an early tea with a little of dads first of the year cauliflower yummy but it's dad's carrots i like best raw,cooked i love them,yep i'm a lucky girl ,but don't tell mom i admit to that,i like playing the hard done by card(you all i know what i mean).
I'm off now for a well earned sleep, now shall i curl up with dad or behind the settee hmm! decision's,decision's!! woof woof slurps!

No comments: