Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lynn/Sophie

Hi Furry Friends & owners!
Great weather,I've been over with mom running around as I occasionally do(you may have noticed I'm a fair weather girl) I've seen Lotty and Finn,Zac & DiDi,Chizzy(who is not into my neck anymore thanks chiz)pete and today I met Cody,I like him as he's not rough ,mom says he's lovely and he's only 12 weeks old.I'd better be good!!!
I did not do myself any favours today,NO brownie points at all,we had a soot deposit in the front room and mom & dad cleaned it up,? why it happened,well mom heard a flutter today and there behind the fire was a pigeon,still alive 24hrs later! dad got hold of it & set it free BUT I heard nothing,smelt nothing knew nothing so i'm offically a waste of space today!! but in the nicest possible way!
I hope the weather keeps fine for you all tomorrow on Haughmond Hill,unfortunately we will not be able to make it Scott has a request to purchase raffle tickets for me,thanks Scott we appreciate it,so my furry friends enjoy your romps and mooching and i look forward to hearing all about it when we meet on the CastleWalk,woofS & slurps until then,Sophie!

1 comment:

Lynn/Sophie said...

Just want say I love my new photo and i'm smiling!!!!!Thanks Anth