Saturday, April 17, 2010

New faces at the races.

Some new contenders for you to look at in the rogues' gallery as I've finally got round to adding a few characters who have been around for a while but who, for one reason or another, I've been unable to get good shots of. Official welcomes then to Ben, Angus, Leah, Louis and Maggie. The keener-eyed amongst you might also have noticed a portrait of Coco (of Coco, Sandy and Sophie fame) as well as a new portrait of Sophie. I decided to change this as it reflects her rediscovered confidence, in so far as she's stopped staring in the direction of home quite so much... hope you like it Lynn. It may be a while before they challenge the irrepressible, one eyed hunk calendar boy that is Dylan, but I hope you enjoy them anyway. On the subject of welcomes, it's great to see Danny joining the ever-growing list of contributors. It's also great to see the blog steadily growing, so please tell your friends and as Nick says, get in touch if you want to get involved. All of the above, by the way, is to be read in my accent (see previous post - cheers Nick!) and in an effort to boost Archie's popularity and win him some cute votes, I thought I'd share this photo of him from days gone by. Enjoy the sunshine...

3 comments:

One eyed dog said...

Has anyone else seen the Dalmation puppy yet! Very cute, I think he/she (not sure of the the name either, Hey, I am a bloke... I cant be expected to remember such details) lives on Albert street I am not sure if it is up to a field walk yet. Anth please take a photo and post it, you may need the zoom though as it is tiny, only 2 months old!

Anth said...

I'm on it Stuart!

Lynn/Sophie said...

Archie was so cute as a wee one and you still are Archie,Anth i got so far reading in your accent!!!I'm only a mere dog you know!Love the photo,your definately catching me at my best woof woof!Mom has been spreading the word so more additions soon maybe? New pups-only seen Kode who's cute look forward to meeting others old & new!